I finally got her! Paid out the nose for the same thing no doubt, but got her! It’ll be interesting to see how rare her and Nebula really are when all is said and done.
Now the Guardians of the Galaxy subset of Character Cars is quite large:
- Drax (the Destroyer)
- Rocket Raccoon (Vol. 1)
- Rocket Raccoon (Vol. 2)
- Rocket Raccoon (Battle-Damaged)
- Go-Kart Groot
- Go-Kart Groot> (Exclusive “Green”)
- Yondu (All-Terrain Back Wheels) (Probably the “correct,” intended variant.)
- Yondu (Smooth Back Wheels) (Likely the error.)
- Groot Hauler (I know I know, may seem like a stretch but it’s officially labeled as “character car.”>)
Doesn’t look like we’ll be getting Star-Lord’s father (Ego?) despite what I presume will be a bigger part in Vol. 2 than probably Nebula and Mantis combined – they did get Kurt Russel for the role after all. And then of course no villains…could’ve very easily done a Ronan car back when the first film dropped.
Anyway, stick around. Got some more stuff I’ma try to bang out this evening and into the late night!